Your booking is considered confirmed when payment is made.
Refund / Cancellation policy:
- A full refund will be offered up to 21 days before the workshop minus £5 admin fee
- 20 – 3 days a refund will only be given if your booking can be filled minus £5 admin fee
- Less that 48 hours notice – no refund
- Failure to attend – no refund
Any lessons missed on a course will not be refunded.
Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (“Distance Selling Regulations”), you may cancel your purchase of a course within a period of 7 working days beginning on the day after we receive your payment.
However, there is no right of cancellation where the course begins within this seven day period.
- Work not collect after 3 months will be disposed of
- Having fun is compulsory!