Rebecca Buck Masterclass
10th September 2016 10am - 4pm
Come and join us for a hands-on masterclass which will be an introduction to clay armature/heads.
Rebecca will take you through the technique of building a clay head and some essential portrait skills. This is a lengthy process that relies on letting the piece dry between stages so although you wont complete your sculpture on the day, you will leave with a life-sized head that is well on the way and that you will feel able to complete on you own.
The cost for the day will be £90 and this includes:
· Welcome coffee, tea and cakes
· Talk from Rebecca about her work, question and answer session
· Home cooked lunch and refreshments
· Practical workshop including calipers, armature and use of studio tools
· Tuition throughout the day from Rebecca, together with assistance from Taz and Nicola
* Additional material cost payable to Rebecca for Clay and prepared armature £15
**PLEASE CONTACT US TO CHECK FOR PLACES**